Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The OTs


I appreciate it when people actually listen to me instead of pretending that they do. The OTs here have wanted the’red room’ for ages and nothing was going to stop them getting it. That’s why they didn’t bother asking anyone and just took it instead. If they HAD have asked, the residents here (the ones who used the ‘red room’ quite a bit) would have told them to fuck off. They weren’t asked, though. The OTs who entered my room this week and demanded it so they could do Lisa’s training WERE told to fuck off. I want nothing more to do with them and the sooner they realise that they won’t always get their own way, the better.

6 comments:

  1. Bummer. I hope they listened and hopefully will do a better job of finding out residents' wishes next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so Jenny. They like to think they are above the rules but not in my book they aren’t. Love your opinion.

      Delete
  2. I doubt anyone listens to me...or even pretend to do so! :)

    I'm sure if you keep being firm...the message will finally sink in and to the bottom and stay there, Terry. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee, we ALWAYS listen to you. I will stay firm and take your advice.

      Delete
  3. That is awful. It is very frustrating when people don't listen, or don't care to. That's a very selfish attitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have used the dangerous’ way for two years. They couldn’t be more wrong. Their way is the dangerous way. Take it from somebody who has been doing exercises for five years.

      Delete

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...