Friday, July 5, 2019

Life and death

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does for a reason.  Everyone mourns for somebody who has just died but who’s to say that we should?  It’s quite possible an error of judgment has been made on our part. Nobody knows for sure.

Making an assumption is something people are good at doing. Perfection is not guaranteed with being human. Mistakes are made and should be expected.  Life has not been explained and there’re a lot of things that need to be. Our understanding of what is successful and what isn’t, has relied on guesswork.

Maybe the knowledge isn’t something we can’t handle. For nearly 2000 years the secrets of life and death  have been kept from us. Are we lucky to be alive? personally, I don’t think so. Others may think differently.  Death has been made for us to think that it’s an evil waiting to happen. It comes to all of us sooner or later.

Nothing can deny stopping the outcome of what awaits us but how bad do we think it will be? I’m looking forward to it because it’ll be a new experience for me. At least I think it will be. There’s always the possibility that i’ve been here before.








8 comments:

  1. Perfection and humanity do not live together. We all fall short (perhaps particularly those who believe they have achieved the pinnacle). Death is yet another (perhaps the last) mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody knows what comes after death. We can speculate, but that's all. A good thing, really :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knows what is beyond the dark abyss...I think when I drop off...that will be the end of me...but what would I know?

    I'm not a religious person. Perhaps I will be proved wrong...perhaps not...

    Throughout our lives questions are part of our existence, and ask them we do...sometimes the answers are correct...sometimes the answers are questionable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we will return to the state we were in before we were born. I have no memories of that and that suits me fine. Often I long for that tranquility ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go to Hell Manish Packers and Movers Ltd or if you can't find Hell go to Hinckley in Leicestershire!

    P.S. I thought you might appreciate that remark Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You bring up many valid points to think about. Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Everyone, my name is Reema i am from Ohio United states, i just want everyone to know about Dr sambo, he helped me win a lot of money few weeks ago on lottery, i have played a couple of times and i have never won , i contacted him and he gave me some lucky winning numbers, and he also instructed me on how to go about it, i played and i won $ 10,000,000 TEN MILLION DOLLARS, i have never seen such money all my life, but with the help of Dr sambo,  now i have that much, if you ever need help in getting money to pay for anything, do not hesitate to contact him, he will always be there to help you.contact him via his Email: divinespellhome@gmail.com Whats , App. him now +1(267)527-9481 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone,I’m so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman. My husband was having an affair with a co-worker and i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with his co-worker and this girl i think she use witchcraft or black magic on my husband to make him hate me and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to bring back my husband! I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help get an ex-boyfriend back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a love spell for me. 22hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he missed me so much, Oh My God! I was so happy, and today I am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together and I thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Wealthy, he is so powerful and I decided to share my story here. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Wealthy for help now..Here’s his email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
    He also do the following spell
    Pregnancy spell
    Love spell
    Penis enlargement spell
    herpes
    Winning spell
    His WhatsApp +2348105150446

    ReplyDelete

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...