Monday, January 29, 2018

Don’t talk to me about justice

To speed things up a bit the courts have sent somebody to see me. I was asked why i want my rights back. Because they felt the need to ask such such a stupid question in the first place i don’t have much confidence in the eventual decision that’ll be reached. I think that a verdict has already been made and that i’ve finished second in a two-horse race. I could be wrong, but i think i’ve lost the case which i was so enthusiastic about when it first started. About ten million years ago.

it really has dragged on. If all court cases are decided this way then good luck to them. I want no part of it. My right to see that justice is done has been left battered and crumpled just like an opponent of Anthony Joshua is.

Anthony Joshua

4 comments:

  1. I have to agree that asking someone why they want their rights back is a ridiculous question. The answer should be obvious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martha, I think so. To hand control of your life over to someone who hasn’t a clue what they doing is crazy. For instance the advice they gave me when eating wedges was to ‘have some sauce’ was madness to say the least. I’ve never had sauce and never will. It’s made no difference whatsoever. They think they know what’s good for me but they don’t. I’ve taken SALT to court because they’re so incompetent. They really are.

      Delete
  2. I don't think my comment from a day ago can have gone through, so I will leave another. Is it possible that they meant to ask "what was the situation that caused you to feel your rights were taken away"? If not, then yes it's a stunningly moronic question!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny, I told them that I know the risks involved and that I can’t have crisps or boiled sweets because they are too dangerous. I explained my bread-free diet and sugar-free regime that I’m on. They weren’t impressed. I told them it’s ok to smoke 40 fags but not to eat a slice of bread. They seemed bothered by my speech but I told them I can’t speak properly.

      Delete

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...