Thursday, March 22, 2018

Leon and Helen...


It may well be that, at some point in the future, i become totally mute. If i do, i won’t lose any sleep over it There are people worse off than me. There always will be.

Here’s a picture of my mate Chris with his dog. It was taken in Shenton on a road unaffected by the snow. Chris never minded me taking pictures. If i was happy, he was happy. He was a great model who helped me no end. He always did.

He lived not far from this photo which was where King Richard iii was killed. Or so they say.


Leon with his best man. His only son. What a star he was. I was there as the photographer and wanted to capture everything i could.


Leon and his beautiful bride, the lovely Helen. I’d known Leon for years. What a great couple they make.

what i enjoyed best. A football match...

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely photos - and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images to accompany these wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! Keep them coming, please :)

    I hope you do not lose any more speech ability, Terry. I know it's been rough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don’t know if it’ll get much worse, Jenny.

      Delete

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...