Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Salt is a four letter word


I can understand how some people can just give up and say ‘enough is enough’. Life is something you’re either good at or you’re not. You gave it your best shot and you failed..Big deal. Being disabled really sucks. It’s time you had a change. For five years i’ve had SALT decide what i have to eat. No more. They USED to exist, but now they don’t.i refuse to accept their existance and will not eat anything while they are in charge. It will probably kill me but i’m prepared to die for what is right.

Today is day 92 of no-sugar day and day 1 of no SALT day. No salt day is not a bargaining tool that i intend to use to my advantage. I am fully aware of what i an doing. I have had enough of SALT and what they stand for. No longer are they going to control my life.

5 comments:

  1. Good for you, Terry! Do it your way! Take back control where and when you can...and stuff SALT....give them some pepper!!! Shake them up! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need an advocate who can speak up for you and faithfully represent you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Yorkshire Pudding, Terry.

    If your wife or son cannot be that advocate, please try to find someone else. Use your computer to communicate your wishes and show your competency. I'm concerned that if this is the attitude of your care home then a hunger strike will have no effect on them either.

    Whatever you choose to do, good luck and I hope it changes things for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Terry. I am so sorry to read this. Echoing YP and jenny_o. Please, please find someone who can advocate for you. Someone who will be listened to, where you are not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the above. Who is speaking for you? You need someone to do that!

    ReplyDelete

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...