Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Roll up - you can have a water infection too.....


Over the past few days i’ve felt completely incapacitated. That’s unusual for me. I didn’t know what would happen and when it did i felt as though my whole world was caving in on me. There was nothing i could do except feebly cry for help. I think all carers should be trained to look out for the tell-tale signs that can happen. Only then will they know how to react so they try to avert a disaster in the making. I had a water infection and was put into bed. Once there i slept and slept. A similar sort of thing had heppened to me the year before. The doctors had seen it all, knew what to expect and i was given a course of antibiotics, which ultimately played a big part in saving my life.

i remembered thinking what the hell is happening to me? It was something very bad. I couldn’t even lift the fork to my mouth. Now, for a greedy guts like me, that IS bad. In fact, things got so bad i couldn’t use my ipad. I need to drink plenty of water to get well again. There are plenty of residents here that don’t have mental capacity and i’m not part of that number.. SALT want me to believe in them just like Hitler wanted the German public to believe in him. That’ll never happen.

I need to drink plenty of water just to be able to drive my chair properly. Driving it has been a nightmare recently. The amount of crashes i’ve had lately has been horrific. The best way of describing it is if i was on heroin. I never touch the stuff. Really.
Water infections are a serious business and can lead to a long time in hospital. The affect they had on me is something i don’t ever want to happen to me again.

I never had an infection until i became disabled. I think it’s confined to me. as much as i hate to say so because other residents don’t seem to drink as much as i do. If that’s the case i’m disappointed by this
Illness because i don’t seem to be able to do anything right.

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...