Thursday, July 19, 2018

Everybody’s on the make except you.....


Latest statistics show that, out of 10 crimes committed in this country, only 1 is ever solved. That’s an astonishing figure to admit to. They didn’t even admit to it because it was actually the result of a survey that was carried out. That doesn’t give you much faith in the law because crime obviously DOES pay. The next time someone tells you to do something illegal because you won’t get caught - do it. This dude knows what he’s talking about.

Even MPs who fiddle their expenses will be given anonimity. What is the world coming to you might be thinking to yourself. Everybody’s on the make except you.

5 comments:

  1. Perhaps it is true, but my conscience polices me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...same with me as it is with EC. I have to live with my conscience...and I enjoy a peaceful existence...living in harmony with my conscience. It's a very hard and strict task master.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like Elephant's Child and Lee. My conscience polices me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't do it. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night or live with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an eye-watering statistic. I went off to look up some articles on it, on the internet, and forgot to come back! But I agree with the rest of the comments. A healthy conscience keeps many people on the right path. I wonder why some people have one and some don't.

    ReplyDelete

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...