Monday, July 2, 2018

Now, that’s what I call a heatwave....


What the rest of the world is going through i don’t know but here in the U.K. we’re having a heatwave at the moment. I spend all of my days indoors. I only know about it because my wife tells me how hot it is. I don’t have a duvet at night which is a sign i have to tell me why they are playing music so loud. It’s funny how that happens. They just don’t care. Music gets turned up and all the doors are opened to make sure you can hear it.

i don’t particularly enjoy it. And why should i? There are flies everywhere. Who loves flies? Nobody does.
They get all over your food when you least expect it. Then there are warm sandwiches. The inside is so warm that it has melted. The margarine is full of dead flies. Oh what joy. Give me winter, anytime.

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...