Wednesday, July 4, 2018

What does the future hold....


I don’t know what’ll happen in the future. Come to think of it i don’t know of anyone that does. I just know that if i survive what life throws at me, i’ll still be disabled. I’ve more or less accepted the fact that life will be just as painful as it has been. I’ve made mistakes and i can’t put right any of that. I’m on my last lap. I know that. This is it for me.

The days when i could walk have long gone. I don’t feel sorry for myself nor do i feel optimism about the future. I remember walking seven miles to where my mate Chris lived confess that i had no idea what the future held. I see now that that is all i should have been thinking about. If i pass on any message it is precisely that. Think about the future and what could happen.

i know that if i had done that it could have averted what has happened. Maybe life could have been a hell of a lot better. As it is i can only think of what has happened. I should have done better with the chances i had. It could have been a great future. A future ruined by Jon and the thugs he let shape if for him. I know now what i should have done.

it’s too late when you can’t do anything about it. If only i had a time machine.

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...