Monday, November 12, 2018

Climbing mountains....


I’ve climbed quite a few in my time but nothing compares to the ones i climb because of the staff that work here. They want you to fail. I can’t see what’s wrong with eating a fish finger but maybe there’s something they’re not telling me. The list of things i can’t eat gets longer and longer.
The time isn’t right because Mandy is still alive but one day i will drink unthickened water and end it all. I’ve had enough of the stupidity about what i have to eat.

There are lots of things that i could describe as like climbing a mountain. Losing my speech is one and not being able to walk is another. Even before i had the stroke i was a freak. And i don’t know why. I’ve had enough.

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...