Monday, November 5, 2018

Passing it on to the next generation

My dad doesn’t like my son very much. Who can blame him? My son was the most hated boy on the planet at one time. Definitely the angriest. It was during his teenage years that he became a problem.

I blame mental health for doing it to him. He inherited it from me. I wish i’d never been born.
All the things i pretended that didn’t exist were coming back to haunt me.

Now that my life is coming to an end i’m sorry that Mandy and Jon ever knew me. I met Mandy when i was 30 and trying not to meet anyone. I wanted to live my life as a hermit to make sure that nobody else went through what i did. Everyday i wanted to die. I even thought of ways to do it. Being dead was all i dresmed about. I didn’t want anyone else to get my depression.

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...