Tuesday, November 20, 2018

When your best isn’t good enough

My wife tells me not to keep worrying. It’s hard. I have a memory loss problem which is the result of a stroke i had and it gives me plenty of reason to worry. How much worse can it get? I sit in the lounge here and take a look over my left shoulder at the people i will become in the next couple of years and it frightens me to death. I’m already badly handicapped and to think i’ll get worse just horrifies me. My future looks very bleak. There’s nothing i can do about it.

It’s only when you’ve made your mistakes that you realise what a failure you are and how you keep on letting everybody down.
i’ve tried but my best isn’t good enough.

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...