Saturday, November 17, 2018

The golden gun


When i started crying over nothing i knew i was in trouble. My decision-making is wrong too. Since i’ve become disabled i spend hours thinking negatively. I can’t help it. It’s just the way i am. It’s not something i‘m paticularly proud of. I have a lot on my hands these days. I always get asked why i’m crying. The answer is i don’t know. There is never a reason. It’s not a good thing to ask why. If you’re a carer just accept it. It’s been with me since i was a youngster and i know it will never go away.

if i was a teenager and had a gun i wouldn’t hesitate to use it on myself. There are other people who feel like me, i’m sure there are. I remember when i first felt like that. It was a long time ago. I wouldn’t have been disabled in those days. I wouldn’t have any responsibilities either.

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...