Monday, January 14, 2019

Being disabled



I’ve had 52 years as a ‘normal’ person and 6 as someone who is disabled. Being like this has taught me so much about life. For instance, i used to take everything for granted. Now, i don’t. I read books and only.drink water. I don’t smoke because i can’t. There are lots of ways my life has changed now. but i don’t see myself as a social pariah. Just the opposite. I keep asking Shaun Alan Naylor to get me some cocaine from his dealer. Apparently he doesn’t do drugs even though he walks like he does. He tells me he isn’t gay too. He just does a good impression of someone who is. I have changed my name to Shaun Alan taylor because i know it winds him up to for me to be called that.

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...