Saturday, June 8, 2019


I have a problem realising what is happening to me at any given time. If it is harmful, I only think of the good things that can occur. The trouble is that I should always be aware and i’m not. My girlfriend nearly got me sent to prison. I’m innocent of the assault they charged me with but I ignored the judges and hoped for the best.  

My mum slept with the next-door neighbour. That’s two women who’ve let me down when I needed them most. Two women who have lost my trust and they are two people who I will never feel a  special bond with again. In the past I did.

You may think that’s a harsh way to be. It is. There comes a point when you expect decent behaviour from those who are nearest to you. It’s not a lot to ask for.

4 comments:

  1. Some days it seems expecting decent behaviour IS a lot to ask for. Too much. Particularly from professionals.
    I am sorry that people close to you have let you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all part of life, I guess...the being let down by those close to us...by those we least expect to be guilty of doing so. One just has to remember to be kind...to be nice to one's own self...and try not to dwell on what has occurred. The past cannot be altered. I know it's easy to say...and difficult to do...but be kind to yourself...and be aware of the goodness within you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, it's not a lot to ask for, yet it often doesn't happen. And it isn't surprising that you no longer feel a bond with those who have let you down. Look for the ones in your life who have come through for you. That's the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everyone, my name is Reema i am from Ohio United states, i just want everyone to know about Dr sambo, he helped me win a lot of money few weeks ago on lottery, i have played a couple of times and i have never won , i contacted him and he gave me some lucky winning numbers, and he also instructed me on how to go about it, i played and i won $ 10,000,000 TEN MILLION DOLLARS, i have never seen such money all my life, but with the help of Dr sambo,  now i have that much, if you ever need help in getting money to pay for anything, do not hesitate to contact him, he will always be there to help you.contact him via his Email: divinespellhome@gmail.com Whats , App. him now +1(267)527-9481 

    ReplyDelete

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...