Friday, April 27, 2018

The average Garden Snail....


My aunt has asked me if they know what’s wrong with me. I tell her I haven’t a clue and all i can do is hope for the best. All I know is that it’s a neurological condition and a disorder. I’m not in a vegative state so why worry about what could happen but never has? Apparently, an average garden snail has more mental capacity than i do.Not a lot of people know that. I just know that when i get a drop of blood in my urine i face a complete systems shutdown. There’s nothing i can do about it when it happens and find myself taking part in a lot of involuntary sleeping as a result. I’ve realised that the antibiotics they pump into me and the huge amounts of water i drink make all the difference at the end of the day.

Life is a little precarious and hangs in the balance when you explain it like that, but i never normally do. Life is too short for that. The average garden snail has more mental capacity than me if you believe what SALT has to say. I don’t believe them. i think SALT were put on the planet to antagonise me. They certainly do a good job of that. My wife says “are you ok? “ i say “no, guess why.” SALT assume things about me and that’s the problem. If they aren’t doing a job they’re afraid the government won’t give them any money. Quangos. How much better off Britain would be without them.

i believe that if a patient is awake then he should be able to choose what he wants to eat. If it can be PROVEN that his life will be in danger if he follows this course of action then a doctor or nurse should be able to choose. It’s common sense. Not when it comes to SALT, though. There’s is a world where the blind lead the blind. If only there was a legal process when you need it. There isn’t. Alfie Evans is a 23 month old baby whose parents have no say in his life. Someone has allowed the law to make the next decision about him. His parents don’t have a say.

For the last five and a half years my rights have been taken away from me. A garden snail has more than me. I’m not doing very well at all. The only right i have is that i don’t have to eat food if i don’t want to. There may be a time when that happens. There’s all kind of possibilities that could happen. One day i may even get the same recognition as the average garden snail. Somehow i doubt it though.


17 comments:

  1. Bureaucracy does seem to overstep its boundaries at times, and lead to removal of rights rather than upholding them. This seems like a case in point.

    I hope you are at least getting some things that you enjoy eating.

    And you still write a good post. A garden snail, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s not easy for me to give into them. Now i know how an anaconda’s victim feels.

      Delete
  2. Confirmation that power corrupt - and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ridiculous that we-all of us-cannot choose how to live our lives. And is ridiculous that parents cannot choose (within reason) how their babies live. Or not. I have a living will. Not that it would do much good. But in there, oddly enough, I have stated that you may take away whatever is holding me back from the end of my life.....except food! I came into this life hungry and was malnourished for the first years of my life and I just cannot end my life by starvation. Go figure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve figured it out. Thanks for tthat, PTG and WS.

      Delete
  4. I wish there was a magic formula to make things better for you but at least it good that you have this blog to rant and vent your frustrations. Can you imagine if there was nobody on your side?
    You should have the freedom to choose what you want. Everybody should have that freedom. It should be your rights.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want my rights back, Julia. No pen pusher should be able to decide what I have to eat.

      Delete
    2. Maybe they don't realize that it could be them in that wheel chair. How would they like you to tell them what they can and cannot eat? Maybe their turn will come to be in a wheelchair because of a stroke. They are doing more psychological damage by taking your free choice away.

      Delete
    3. It’d be interesting if they had the same thing happen to them.

      Delete
  5. A garden snail couldn't put a thoughtful and intelligent blog post together. I don't understand their logic whatsoever..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Rain. Your blog posts show insight and intelligence. I've yet to meet a garden snail with a blog :) You should have your rights. I don't understand why this is happening. It seems very cruel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha, this is England. It’s not the land of justice.That disappeared years ago.

      Delete
  7. Your situation makes me very sad for our current world. My husband and I were outraged for that child's family too. Terry, your country seems to be headed in a very bad way. Can you establish a Go Fund Me page and collect enough to be able to break free from SALT? If you do, please use your blog to tell about it and I promise to donate. Time to take a more public stand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that, Sugar. Throwing money at a problem won’t make it go away, though. SALT are here to stay. There are so many things wrong with the world we live. Mine is small by comparison. It just shows that Britain isn’t the country we thought it was.

      Delete
  8. Yeah? Well show me the blog the garden snail writes, then...I bet it doesn't express itself in the written word as you do!

    To hell with SALT...they need a good shaking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i’d do a mental capacity test with any of them.

      Delete

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...