Thursday, June 28, 2018

This time tomorrow....


Every day feels like a groundhog day for me. I have to drink a certain amount of water (a lot) or else i’ll end up back in hospital. I’ve included that tale on my life story, which i play to anyone who hasn’t heard it but needs to. It’s a collection of phrases that i’ve made on my speech maker. The speechmaker takes a lot of time to operate, but it serves its purpose. Every morning certain people go outside for cigarettes. You could set the time by it.

Drinking a lot of water means you need the toilet a lot of the time. That can be a laugh. I lead this lifestyle every day. It’s not great. I mean, people look at me in an unusual way when i avoid the sun like i do. I can’t have distractions like that. I feel like i’m being punished everyday because i have to drink so much.

9 comments:

  1. Look back at those who look at you in an unusual way in an unusual way...that'll put a stop to them! Poke your tongue out while doing so! :)

    Take care...and keep up that water intake. By going often to the toilet...consider it as recycling!! :)



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty of people who are not stroke victims fail to drink enough water each day. A healthy intake of water every day is good for our bodies and general health. Just for a change why not try fizzy water sometimes? 17p for a two litre bottle from Lidl... COME ON ENGLAND!

      Delete
    2. I thing England will lose. The best they’ll do is draw.

      Delete
  2. I have to drink tons of water too, and it always seems like it shows up when it's time to sleep in for the night. Needless to say, I'm in the bathroom most of the night. I definitely feel your pain. Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peeing can get so boring, can't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have spent half my life in the bathroom due to a small and twitchy bladder. But I need to drink a certain amount to keep from feeling dehydrated. So I feel your pain, Terry. It's just another reason why I dislike travelling; usually I need to stop every hour for relief. Sometimes it's the smaller things, all piled on top of one another, that do a person's head in, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't drink a ton of water like maybe I should. I drink when I am thirsty. I try very hard to consume at least 4 glasses a day. People are cruel. Give 'em the finger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to drink lots of water too and the frequent trips to the bathroom during the night can mess up my sleep and still I don't drink enough. I drink a glass or two of red wine with or after my supper . I hope it counts. Lots of water is good to keep the kidney stone away.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...