Thursday, November 29, 2018

The only way is down

I get bad dreams every night. For instance, i fall off the top of very tall buildings and i shake uncontrollably at the very thought of it. My life is out of control, much like my own existance. I try not to fall but there is nothing to hold on to.

My own father has let me down and i didn’t see that coming. I thought i could always rely on him, but how wrong was i? Jonny will be fatherless and Mandy, who never doubted me for a minute, will be left to struggle all alone.

My life was one i expected would be gone too soon but if only i hadn’t met Mandy maybe things would’ve been better for the better. Maybe i would have dreamed about something else.

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...