Monday, December 10, 2018

Dads


Mandy gets all soppy when she talks about her dad. You can understand that i suppose, but not all dads are the same. Her dad must have thought that she was something really special to treat her the way he did. He died before i knew him, which is a shame. My own dad is alive. I.wonder how he’d react if i really needed him to do me a favour. It just goes to show that some dads will move heaven and earth for their kids and some dads won’t.

Dads aren’t always around when we need them. Mandy misses her dad but no matter how much she loves him - and she does - he won’t be coming back. It makes me think if i’ll be the same. Of course i will. We all miss somebody when they go.


I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...