Monday, January 7, 2019

Choking to death

...

This is surely the end of the road for me. I cannot see anything other than death happening from here onwards. It’s been a long journey for me but i know when i’m beaten. First, they give me this body, then depression, then they gave me a stroke. Now they have given me vertigo. I can’t go on, even though i want to. I realise how difficult it is to have to deal with vertigo. Every decision i take has to be precise and calculated.

i don’t fear death. Just the opposite. It will rid me of this terrible disability. I just worry about Mandy and how she will cope. Every reader should take out life insurance. You never know what will happen so it’s best to prepsre yourself for every eventuality. If only someone had told me what was going to happen.
Please don’t let anyone have anything small to eat as they will choke to deatth on it. That is the opinion of an expert- me.

6 comments:

  1. Vertigo is sometimes worse than pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vertigo can be extremely debilitating. When my mom gets it (because of inner ear fluid), she can't walk and often ends up sick to her stomach. I feel for you with this condition on top of everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your vertigo. It could be fluid in your ear. I only had it once and it was scary because I couldn't walk. I hope it goes away.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about all of this . You were dealt so many painful cards. I am also grateful you are sharing this. You are honest and to me, that says a lot about a person.
    Love from Amsterdam,
    Adie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so pleased your comment box is back! I've read all your posts but couldn't say anything.
    I hope the vertigo passes

    ReplyDelete

I don’t know a lot of things and my memory has seen better times.  We can’t know everything that is going to happen, but everything does fo...